Brian P E Fisk's Home Page
Brian and Pat's wedding 2007 (Pat sadly died in 2011)
Brian and Jean's wedding 2013
Welcome! ....My Name is Brian Fisk and I live in
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England.
- I am a Software Engineer (CITP and MBCS) and enjoy DIY, Music, Birdwatching, Croquet, Photography, Sport, Computing, and Family History.
- Education: I attended Nyewood CofE Primary School and Chichester High School for Boys. I then graduated from the University of Southampton with a BSc (Hon) in Mathematics with Electronics in 1973. I later graduated from Oxford University with an MSc
in Software Engineering. I am a member of Linacre
- Birdwatching: I am a member of the RSPB
History: I belong to the Suffolk Family History
Society. my family tree - still researching
- One of my favourite tipples is Scotch single malt whisky. I am a member of
the Scotch Malt Whisky Society which
bottles single malt whiskies at cask strength.
- Computing: I still find time to write the odd program or edit my many web pages
- Sport: I have played many sports in the past - apart from croquet I watch more than play.
I enjoy watching both cricket and rugby union. I find football very boring.
- Croquet: I am a keen croquet player (current handicap is 0) - I am a council member of the Croquet Association - the governing body of the
sport in England and am chairman of the AC Tournaments committee. As well as being a player I am also a coach, a referee, and manage several croquet tournaments.
I am the organiser for the Hampshire Croquet Team
- Transport: I own a car (Volvo V50 D4), a motorhome (Hymer Camp), and a motorcycle (Yamaha Fazer 600cc sport tourer)
- Employer: I retired in 2009 after working for 34 years at IBM UK
Development Labs at Hursley Park, Winchester
- Voluntary Work: I am a volunteer at Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust Hospital.
All this is brought to you courtesy of my
PlusNet my ISP,
EUKHost who host my webpages and
FreeParking who host my domain and e-mail.
This page created: 10 December 1995. Last updated January 2017.